FSEA is in the process of building a library of structural materials that chapters will be able to check out.
Current structural books, DVD's, etc. are also accepted as donations to add to the library.
- Tilt-Up Wall Panel with Openings - Oct. 28, 2008 by John Lawson
- Masonry Basics 101 - Feb. 5, 2009 by J. Gregg Borchelt
- Allowable Stress Design of Masonry - Feb. 19, 2009 by Russell H. Brown
- Reinforced Masonry shear Wall Design - April 2, 2009 by Russell H. Brown
- Strength Design of Masonry - March 5, 2009 by Richard E. Klingner
- Masonry Tallwalls - March 19, 2009 by David T. Biggs
- Ensuring Your Masonry is Constructed as Designed - April 16, 2009 by Michael P. Schuller
- Evaluation of Joists and Joist Girders for Modification or Repair - May 22, 2007 by James M. Fisher
- Foundation Design Using IBC Chapter 18 - Nov. 6, 2008 by Michael Valley
- Designing Building for Wind Load Design by ASCE-7-08 - April 16, 2008 by Larry Griffis
If you are interested in checking out any of these DVD's contact:
This link will also let you see what publications are available and endorsed by NCSEA.