NOTE: Due to speaker availability, the presentation topic has been modifed from the previously advertised topic.
TOPIC: Rafael Caballero of Hilti will be presenting an overview of the adhesive anchor market with a focus on conditions that affect performance, testing and code compliance, and the range of applications.
The following topics will be covered:
- Advantages of adhesive anchoring systems
- Identifiable effects of varying field and loading conditions on hte performance of adhesive anchors
- Examination of the rigorous testing methods used by manufacturers to address various jobsite conditions
- Suitability of adhesive anchors over a wide range of applications
- Various installation methods per manufacturer
- New technologies that minimize varying field conditions
TIME: Registration: 5:30 PM cash bar
Dinner: 6:00 PM
Program: 7:00 - 8:00 PM
Please register by Monday, May 8th, by clicking "Attend Event" and then purchasing or reserving a Ticket.
1 PDH will be awarded to Florida PE Attendees
Cost per Person: $40.00 for FSEA Members, $10.00 for Students, & $50.00 for non-members.
Become an FSEA Member by registering here: www.flsea.com/join
Pay online or at the event.
If you choose to pay at the event, select the "PAY AT EVENT" option after clicking "Attend Event" and then "Tickets". Please bring checks (payable to FSEA) or cash to the meeting for payment. Present monies to FSEA Treasurer, Juan Fernandez-Barquin, P.E., at the meeting registration desk.
If you have suggestions for future events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org