The National Council of Structural Engineers Associations (NCSEA) serves to advance the practice of structural engineering and, as the autonomous national voice for practicing structural engineers, protect the public's right to safe, sustainable and cost effective buildings, bridges and other structures.
As a member of FSEA, you also become a member of the National Council of Structural Engineers Association (NCSEA). As an NCSEA member, you will learn how structural engineering issues are dealt with in other parts of the country and have the opportunity to interact with other professionals in your field. With more than 10,000 NCSEA members, structural engineers have a powerful national voice.
Through the FSEA and the NCSEA you can become involvdd, at the national level, in the following:
1. Improving the level of competence and standard of practice of the structural engineering profession throughout Florida and the U. S.
2. Participating in a national networking resource within the structural engineering profession.
3. Pursuing unified national and local positions on issues related to structural engineering.
4. Providing structural engineering expertise in the Code and Standards development process.
5. Encouraging communication and interaction between NCSEA Member Organizations (state chapters).
6. Participating in NCSEA's programs like the Winter Institute and the Annual Conference.
To know more about NCSEA go to the website at: www.ncsea.com.